Monday, February 23, 2009

I'll turn on a dime, spin me round.


"Everything will be alright in the end, if nothings alright then its not the end."

I think this one is pretty self explanatory, pretty much don't ever have doubt on anything because it WILL turn out fine, no matter what.

Im so tired of all the drama at school, its not even funny. Because one of my so called "Best Friend" just dropped me like that, i didn't even do anything to her. One day we were really close and all and then just a couple days ago she won't even talk to me, i don't understand what i did wrong? I know for a fact that she was mad at me like two weeks ago cause i made plans with Sarah (my bestest friend) before i made plans with her, but whatever i guess i have other friends. 
And obviously i copied her cause i said "Ha, wow your pathetic." On one of my bulletins? hahahahahah wow.

Anyways, i got like 5 hours of sleep last night, i was about to fall asleep in English today because Im not that interested in Romeo & Juliet, yeah noo. I haven't really had a good month at all, i just wanna move schools already, and it seems that one of my buttons on my laptop is broken. I just pressed it like 10 times today and it broke, woops. 

And my random song of the day:

Navigate Me- Cute Is What We Aim For


No comments:

Post a Comment