Friday, February 20, 2009

Blahblahblah

Today, was horrible. I have been crying sense i've been out of school. I don't think thats a good thing. I don't know why this is happening. I didn't do anything to her, blahh. Oh and now im being called depressed and anorexic. Im not either one of those. I just haven't had a very good week. 

Anyways im glad its the weekend, even know i don't have any plans yet. I'll probably just watch movies all weekend, and good ones out?
My socks came in the mail today, there super cute. It looks like the shark is eating my leg. :D

So i decided i hate Wood Shop so much, i have no idea what im doing in that class, and i can never pay attention in it either. Its like i have ADD for the last block class of the day. Only on B-Days though, not on A-Days when i have art, i can pay attention in there...wierd.

And my random song of the day:

So I Fall Again- Phantom Planet.

ps sorry this post was kinda boring haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment