Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spin it round, spin it round.

LONG two days, moving all my stuff back in my room takes forever, and now i have all this crap laying on my floor cause i don't know what to do with it. My dance trophies and medals go on shelves along with my sea shells but guess what? No shelves yet, my mom wont take me to get some but whatever.Brooke and Amy are coming Friday i hope that will be fun. I was looking at some pictures on Global Warming and it like scares me to death. Ahh. Also i was doing research on Animal Testing for my speech (I think thats a good topic to talk about for like 10 minutes right?) and its so sad, i almost start crying. And i read about how the Government uses animal testing on dogs. Crazy right? I think its wrong. They spend more money on animal testing then they do curing illnesses. Blahblahblah.

Anyhoe I need to get ready, going to Adriana's house. Shes one of my few best friend that haven't just dumped me on the side of the road (hint HINT) ;] hahahahaha, wow im over that. Like if she doesn't have enough courage to come to me and talk to my face why should i try to talk to her? 

And I've been looking at my formal dress and just relized that i was supposed to be in her group, so now i don't know what im going to do. Something will turn out. Uhm...

Introducing Phoebe: 

She always makes my day, she comes in my room every night lays at my feet and starts purring. Shes so sweet, well until she comes up and starts biting everything she sees. Uhm...

P.s Im like obsessed with the song The Forth Drink Instinct by Cute is What We Aim for. mmhmm, :]

No comments:

Post a Comment