Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I wouldn't be caught dead in this place.

I don't really have much to say today. Just that we had a snowday yesterday, and we didn't really need one. Pointless. But i did enjoy extra sleep, yeah that was nice.

I've had a ton of homework lately and i don't know why, the teachers are just like "Oh 9 more weeks better give as much work as we can!" yeah, THANKS a lot, now i have no life besides homework and dance. Speaking of dance, i don't really talk alot about my dancing do i? Well maybe i should. I'll post a video tomorrow of one of my favorite dances we did. But i don't think we performed it as good as we could but whatever. More about that later when i post it. 

I  have nothing else to say, but right now im going to pick out my outfit for tomorrow and watch me some Live in C-town, woopwoop! haha. 

"Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing." 

No comments:

Post a Comment