Monday, March 23, 2009

BLIZZARD!




So much for spring eh? It was in the 60's and 70's like all week and then we get a blizzard, and of course its going to be bad. Its just my luck now and days. But we got out of school at 12, so its a-okay with me. I got to miss half of Social Studies a hour of PE and Wood shop. Woohoo. Tommorrow; please be a snow day, i need sleep. And i need more time for my speech, which we picked numbers today and i got number 24 which is last. Now i have a week and a half to get ready for it. Success! Oh and by the way it snowed like a foot in 4 hours. And i can only imagine what its like now.....Im scared to go outside. Last time i was out there the snow was up to my knees and Im not that short im like 5'5 or 5'6 somewhere around there. And it was at my knees.
Wow, how lucky am i to get all of this snow while everyone else is enjoying the nice weather? haha. Just grand.

[:

1 comment:

  1. 24 is actually a very lucky number, numerologically speaking.

    ReplyDelete