Thursday, April 30, 2009

....









Today has been horrible. Probably one of the worst day's ever. Im done with everything, everyone. 
Im not going to say "Im so sick of this town and the people in it." The truth is, its not going to get any better. I hate saying that but its true. Maybe it is the people in it, maybe its just me. I feel like i can't do anything right anymore. I always seem to screw up somehow. This weekend is supposed  to be fun, but with all of this going on its going to be a living hell. 
Sometimes i just feel like i want to run and never look back. That sounds pretty good to me right now. Im trying not to give up, but its so hard. I need to think, just sit down and stop. And just think. 

"No matter how bitter this gets between all of this, just remember they're still our friends, and this is still our home."

1 comment: