Sunday, May 3, 2009

Formal...



Was amazing, even though i look HORRIABLE in every single picture we took, but whatever. It turned out better than we thought.
When we showed up, no one was dancing so us 5 girls got up and danced. It was just us 5 for about 30 minutes, yea we felt stupid but we got people to dance. 
Then i found out Adri is not one of my real friends, she tells me im one of her "Best Friends" but when i go up to her she walks away cause she's with a guy. Also one of her other "Best Friends" who is my best friend walks up too her and walks away. I guess her true colors showed.

All in all unforgettable night.
<3

Btw; first picture: Me and my best friend waiting for my mom to get out of the store.
Second picure: Our group, Chrissy was the only one with a date. IGNORE MY FACE!! hahahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment