Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Detox just to Retox..

Wow, i haven't posted for a while. Sorry. I've been busy but not busy at the same time. I know, it makes no sense. But either do i so yeahh. And i've been stressed out about everything. Formal is next weekend and the damn place wont give me my dress back. You see, i needed to get it fixed cause it was too big and we sent it in about a month ago and they said "It will be back in two weeks." But its been a month. And im confused about groups so im just going to go with my best friend. Its going to funner that way. Sense the group i was supposed to go with failed to give me any info about that night im out of the group. Cool..

We got a new girl in school today, i forgot her name. I feel bad that i did, but i forget things all the time so whats new? But i can tell you what is new, i found a car. Its a '61 Chevy Biscayne. The guy who is selling it too us is fixing it up, putting new parts to it, and putting new seats and stuff in it. Im excited. Even though i won't be able to drive till December. But thats okay haha.

I don't have much to say today, i just have a lot going through my head right now. I have to think. But i don't know what's the right thing to do or whats the wrong. This is hard.
More tomorrow, i promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment