Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I guess we made it.


Got my computer back, now i don't have to buy a new one. Yay, i guess. Now i can just put that money that i was saving for a lap top to my savings for the Blink/Panic/FOB concert. I guess im going to the one in Nebraska. The closest one to my state.

But i found out that it bugs me when people say "OMG!!! I give up on my life!!!." I just think, really? Your 15 i know for a fact that you aren't going to give up quite yet. You have the rest of your life ahead of you, so everyone knows your not giving up except if you killed yourself...thats not a solution to anything! Think your life could be worse, you could be starving, living on the streets, have a deadly disease, or dying and no one could care less about you. Just look at the positive things in life and stop worrying about the past. Its over with, there's no way to change it.

I've been twittering like crazy lately, its addicting. Its kinda hard not to post something completely random that has no point. Thats what makes it fun, well thats what i think. 

I finally played with chalk today, it was pretty fun. Super hot outside but other than that i enjoyed it. But when i came back in my house i was just sitting here on my bed and my window folded down (its one of these weird windows that you can push one thing up, and on thing down. And and you can pull the window part? [not the screen the other one to open it.] out and the wind blew it so hard that it slung open and hit me in the back of the head and i think i have a brain damage, i really hope that story made sense. If it didn't im sorry.

I have 8 days of school left then summer, can't wait. I really need to catch up with sleeping. Speaking of sleep i really need to get some. So many finals this week, i hate how teachers wait till last minute to give us all this homework and projects and finals. It stresses everyone out. But i don't think they know that, or they don't care. It could be both.

"Another piece of a puzzle that doesn't fit, you throw your hands like your so damn sick of it. What are you looking for?"


No comments:

Post a Comment