Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pick the poison and pour yourself a glass.


I'm sorry i haven't been posting lately. I've been busy for the most part.

What is high school like for me?
Its alright i guess. Passing periods i always get smashed by all the older kids. Thats not always joyful let me tell you that. In fashion design we made "Hattii Dolls" or something like that, they looked like voodoo dolls. I kid you not. I just wish my best friend went to my school. Kinda depressing. In drama i have to act out a childerens book. I was going to do "Are you my mother?" But i think "Green Eggs and ham" will be much easier to act.

A couple days ago my dog would not leave the backyard. We had no idea what so ever why. And one morning before school started i decided to see what was so interesting, it was a turtle. And there is no wild turtles where i live. So i have no idea how he/she got back there. I decided to name it Murtle the Turtle. At first i asked my dad if we could keep him he said no. A day later we found the turtle again. Once again i asked if we could keep it. My dad finally gave in. So right now he/she is in a baby pool with dirt water salad and tree branches. We couldn't find a turtle tank or anything so we have to go look for that this weekend. But i guess the pool will work find for now.

I also got my hair cut. I'm not sure if i like it, Tuesday i'm going to go get it dyed so i'll probably like it better then. Okay, gotta go do homework. My sophomore year isn't turning out the way i would like it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment