Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nothing but the local Dj.




This summer has been a drag i decided. I have done completely nothing but i guess thats alright with me. Don't you get a summer break to rest right? So i guess i've been doing that. I went to the mountains again today, My eyes always itch so bad when I'm up there, but its so pretty and peaceful.

I have 15 more days of summer left. I just want to get school over with. I already have my freshman year done (which people say is the worst year?) so i don't have to worry about being the new kid. I always hated being the new kid. I feel bad for all the kids who come and don't know anyone, i try to be there friends. But sometimes it doesn't work, they always want to hang out with the 'cool' kids who go out every friday night with a bunch of friends and get drunk. I have my friends, i may not have many but i have some and they've been there for me every time.

I decided that I want to just start doing whats good for me and not want everyone else wants me too do. I'm tired of it. I'm going to keep moving on with my life no matter what. Life doesn't stop for anyone. There might be some bumps in the road but you can always fix those. Don't start living your life when your 40, start living it now. You can never go back in time and take it all back. Don't regret anything you do. Someone asked me a couple days ago "If you can go back in time would you change anything?" My answer was no. They seemed suprised at my answer and asked me why? I responded "I wouldn't be who i am or be where i am right now if i changed what i did in the past. No regrets. The past is the past and its over with, you have to look into the future and worry more about that then what already happened." I was proud of my answer. Learn from your mistakes other than sitting there and regreting them.
You can't change the past, you can only change the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment