Monday, July 27, 2009

Stop there and let me correct it.




I haven't blogged in a while, sorry! I'v been quite busy, well sorta. So heres how my last week went:
Monday: Went to a concert thing with Adriana and Alex and slept over at their house. I found a new band that i like. The name of them is Stellar Kart, they're really good, well i thought they were. Im seeing them again in 11 days in Denver.
Tuesday: Woke up, went home, cleaned my room. Very exciting day i must say. It seems that i clean my room every day 'cause it bugs me when its messy.
Wensday: Went swimming, cleaned my room. Once again very exciting!
Thursday: Went on a hike with my grandma. Which what those pictures are of, the mountains were so pretty. We hiked for 4 hours uphill with like 1 5 minute break. My grandma is a beast when it comes too hiking.
Friday: Went to the mall with Adri and Alex, saw 'I Love You Beth Cooper'. It was alright, not the best movie not the worst.
Saturday: Went to the mountains too my uncle's cabin. It was in the middle of the mountains with no trail or anything. It was fun, i sat by a creek the whole time, which was extremely peaceful. Sometimes you just have to sit down and do completely nothing. It was nice and quite up there. It was great.
Today Panic!'s new single New Perspective came out today. I really like it, no disappointment with this one. I'm glad Brendon and Spencer has a time to shine. It kinda seems that Ryan always stole the 'spotlight' with his lyrics. And Brendon never got credit for his.
Everyday i hear about people going out and getting drunk and high. Im so tired of it. I hate having to hear about teenagers going out and getting drunk and getting preggo by some guy they don't know and getting a abortion. Its terriably sad. And a couple days ago i found out that my best friend from 8th grade is now doing cocaine. Dissapointment. But i guess i can't make
decisions for anybody.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it." -Alex Deleon

No comments:

Post a Comment