Saturday, October 31, 2009

Karma Police



I know, i know i disappeared again. And i always say i'll come back and start posting more.
Now i actually mean it.

Well, tons have been going on in my life.
I lost a few friends, and i gained a few. And about the losses i'm not so sad about. I know i
should be but... I'm not. It was one of those friends who treat you like crap and don't really
care if you're there or not but care if you're not friends with them. A couple of those friends i
lost.

I also tried out for cheerleading. Yes, people think cheerleaders are sluts, annoying, and
everything else you can think of. But most aren't. Its sad about those girl and how they feel
when people make fun of them because they enjoy what they do. They love cheerleading and
get made fun of for it. How right is that? No body should be made fun of just because they
love doing something. Its just not cool. They like doing it, so what?

Also, i got a dailybooth. And its dailybooth.com/kait_lynnnn
If you have one, tell me or whatever.


"But we're faster and never scared."

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I know. I dun like people like that too. They should respect what people want to do and mind their wn business.

    Haha. I dun know you but I like your perspective in things.

    Did you get in the squad?

    ReplyDelete